The practice of Public Relations goes far beyond creating a relationship of goodwill between an organisation and the public. That relationship needs to be nurtured, maintained and promoted almost on a daily basis.
With today’s instant global communication and rampant social media, the role of the PR practitioner involves many other ‘Ps and ‘Rs besides product reveals and press releases.
- PR is about People
- PR is about Relationships
- PR is about Responsibility
- PR ensures the Public is treated with Respect
- PR instils corporate Pride with corporate Responsibility
- PR promotes Passion, Professionalism and Positive Reputation
- PR builds Popularity and Rapport
- PR Resolves Problems
- PR Prevents Regrets
Can You Do Without PR?